Configure the Application After First Deployment
After the Hippo CMS application has been deployed in an environment for the first time, the configuration of a number of services is required to ensure proper and secure operation.
Services to Configure
Configuration settings are managed using the Console web application.
Delivery Tier Configuration
Relevance Module (BloomReach Experience)
- Configure the Request, Statistics and Visitors Data Stores (SQL Database)
- Configure the Visits Data Store (Elasticsearch)
Workflow Process Management (BloomReach Experience)
- Login Page (Captcha, Auto-Completion)
- Password Safety Validation and Password Expiration
- Create Users and Groups
Make sure to either delete the default user accounts ( admin, editor, author, webmaster) or change their passwords!
- Configure Channel Manager to use Delivery Application deployed as ROOT.war
(only required if delivery application is deployed as ROOT.war)