7.9.12 Release Notes
May 27, 2016
The new maintenance release 7.9.12 is available for general use. This release includes bug fixes and improvements in core, enterprise and plugins. This release also includes security fix for CSRF vulnerability in CMS application, to upgrade please read the details. For Hippo Enterprise Customers and Partners new Upgrade Verifier from CMS 7.8.13 to 7.9.12 is available. To know the changed artifacts, refer the section Artifacts version and below JIRA links.
Please upgrade your project to this latest maintenance release, see the minor upgrade instructions for more information.
New projects can be bootstrapped using new essentials, to start follow trails page.
The new versions of these module artifacts have been made available earlier and are now bundled up in this maintenance release. If the project already has been using these newer artifact versions via a project pom file override, then remove these artifact version overrides when upgrading to a newer maintenance release.
We encourage all projects to remain on the regular maintenance release. Using a tagged artifact that is not yet part of a maintenance release should only be done if there is a specific reason and only after testing in your specific project setup.
|Addon HST Config Editor||1.13.05|
|Addon Channel Manager||2.26.12*|
|Addon Search Service||1.03.00|
|Dashboard Document Wizard||1.05.04|
|HST SEO Support||1.01.00|
|Addon Edition Indicator||1.03.01|
|Addon Advanced Search||1.04.06|
(*) - New artifact versions
- [CMS-9925] - [Backport 7.9] Improve cross origin requests detection
- [REPO-1442] - HardHandleUpdateVisitor: convert document in case version history is missing
- [REPO-1451] - Indexing performance degradation of images (and other binaries)
- [CMS-9931] - [Backport 2.26.26] Login dialog fails after updating to apache tomcat 8.0.30 or 7.0.67
- [CMS-9915] - Backport 7.9 - Not enough whitespace in text editor
- [CMS-9962] - IE11 throws createStyleSheet error: method not supported
- [CHANNELMGR-232] - Backport 221 to 7.9: Regression - For existing components, the name is not shown in the property dialog
- [CHANNELMGR-433] - Backport: Improve node/npm build stability